We are always looking for individuals who are hardworking, self-motivated, and reliable; so, if this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to add a few new members to our Bottling team in the role of Bottling Line Associate at our production facility in Niagara-on-the-Lake; centrally located between Niagara Falls and St. Catharines. We have full time and part time positions available starting immediately, with shifts occurring Monday to Friday, ranging from 28-40 hours/week.
Reporting to the Bottling Line manager, duties will include:
- Place bottles onto line for filling.
- Ensure proper operation of line, including cork hopper, screwcap bowl, labeler, etc.
- Pack bottles into cases, and stack onto pallet in proper configuration.
- Ensure products are free of defects and conform to company standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all packaging equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package starting at $16.25/hour.
- Full health benefits program for eligible employees.
- Free on-site parking.
- Employee discounts on certain products.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Ability to lift 35lbs repetitively.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Reliable, and hard working.
- 18 years old and above, due to AGCO guidelines for individuals working with alcohol.
- Able to provide own reliable transportation to and from work as property is located remote from public transport.
All interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.