As a Field Marketing Ambassador, you will be the face of our wines and cider portfolio at events across the province of Ontario, leading tastings, promoting our brands, and creating unforgettable experiences for guests. This position is a seasonal contract, from May to September with majority of shifts occurring during the weekends and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent our winery at offsite events such as wine festivals, tastings, and brand activations
- Driving growth through community building and retail infiltration in key markets
- Sharing content on social media to support events
- Lead guests through tastings and educate them on our wine and cider brands
- Promote and sell wine, cider, and merchandise
- Set up and breakdown of event spaces
- Assist with coordinating and executing events
- Support sales team with in-store merchandising needs such as creating displays, value adding etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Passion for wine /cider and knowledge of wine tasting techniques
- Excellent customer service skills
- Social media savvy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, offsite environment
- Must be of legal age to purchase alcohol and Smart Serve Certified
- Must have a valid G driver's license with access to a vehicle
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service or hospitality role is preferred
- Wine education or certifications considered an asset
- This is a full-time seasonal position that requires availability on weekends and evenings
- Requires travel to offsite events and may include overnight stays
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Join us and become an ambassador of our brands, while enjoying the perks of sharing different wines/ciders and meeting new people. Apply now and let's raise a glass together!
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.