Apply for a position as a Senior Coordinator, E-Commerce & Digital Sales (ON)
Do you have a passion for wine and enjoy working in a dynamic industry? Are you ready to move to the next level in your career with a growing company and enthusiastic culture? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Diamond Estates (TSXV: DWS) is the third largest producer of VQA wines in Niagara, Ontario and is proud of our award winning, high-quality wines with 4 tasting and retail sales facilities, in the Niagara Region: Lakeview Wine Co., Creekside Estate Winery, Queenston Mile Vineyard and Shiny Apple Cidery. The Company also operates Backyard Vineyards a winery in British Columbia and a sales agency business, Trajectory Beverage Partners that represents foreign and domestic beverage alcohol suppliers across Canada. The company is looking for their next team member for the role of Senior Coordinator, E-Commerce & Digital Sales (ON).
Reporting to the Director of Estate Marketing & Hospitality, the Senior EDS Coordinator will be responsible for leading ecommerce initiatives that are aligned with the company’s digital sales strategy. This role is accountable for creating value and driving omnichannel sales growth through strategic relationships with internal stakeholders, customers, and current retail partners. As an expert in ecommerce, you will ensure integrated digital thought leadership and seamless execution online.
- Lead all elements of growth and planning for our owned channel sales as aligned with the online sales strategy. This position is responsible for four DTC brand sites
- Develop full consumer journey strategy for owned channels, including upper funnel and lower funnel conversion, email acquisition and database management
- Develop and create relevant paid content for e-commerce on social platforms, driving acquisition and conversion while optimizing costs
- Create compelling calendar of e-offers to support brand positionings (4 wineries) and achieve sales plans
- Collaborate on 3rd party e-commerce partners, promotional content including campaigns
- Analysis of DTC business model and suggest optimizations to enable scale for growth
- Develop CRM plans, including consumer journey and data management
- Provides input into marketing & communication planning; and work with agency partners to manage SEO
- College/university degree in Marketing, E-commerce or website design
- 2+ years’ experience creating omni-channel consumer strategy for the web
- Experience in data management, and familiarity with Shopify, MailChimp, Google Analytics.
- Superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated and highly efficient
- Exceptional planning, organization, and time management skills
- Experience with cross functional teams (brand, retail, logistics, sales, and virtual teams)
- Knowledge and experience in SEO
- Proven ability to communicate and influence across teams
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- A consumer first mindset
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.