Apply for a position as a Director of Finance/Controller.
The company is looking for their next team member in the role of Director of Finance/Controller.
The Director of Finance-Controller overseas all financial activities and internal reporting of the company. The successful candidate should possess strong leadership and analytical skills to drive the Company’s financial operations with effective and clear communications on the financial performance of the Company. This role works closely with the CFO to identifying cost savings, areas of financial improvement, and assists with due diligence on potential business transactions.
- Monitor all financial activities to ensure compliance with accounting regulations, are completed accurately and timely, and oversee internal controls.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly financials for internal reporting
- Assist with preparing quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and public reporting requirements
- Manage cash flow reporting and monthly/quarterly compliance bank reporting and any other regulatory compliance as required
- Oversee payroll administration in conjunction with the HR department.
- Analyze and report on financial performance, indicating risks when necessary
- Assist with the budgeting, forecasting process and cash flow management
- Oversee all accounting and financial applications, manage fleet, liability, and AR insurance policies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication with the ability to translate financial concepts to management
- Strong planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and expectations with strict timelines and demanding environment.
- Excellent leadership skills, autonomous and business acumen, with the confidence to make sound decisions
- Strong problem identification and resolution
- Strong technical skills, including consolidation accounting & knowledge of IFRS
- A ‘continuous improvement’ mindset and desire to take initiative
- Knowledge of best practices and enterprise reporting
- Strong performance management skills, including effective leadership/mentoring abilities
- A high degree of integrity and professionalism
Experience and Education:
- A degree with a major in accounting/finance, with a professional accounting designation
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role, including managing a financial team
- Experience with systems design and implementation, within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in process improvement, systems, performance optimization and leadership
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has full vaccination policy against Covid-19 to ensure the health and safety of all employees, visitors, and customers.