Apply for a position as a Sales Entry & Logistics Co-Ordinator in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Based in Niagara on the Lake and reporting to the Director of Finance, the Sales Entry & Logistics Co-Ordinator is responsible to facilitate the sales function by receiving and processing all orders for wine products from multiple channels. The SEL Co-Ordinator is expected to have a high attention to detail to ensure all data is accurate and complete when entering information into various systems and reports. As well, this role is responsible for ensuring deliveries are scheduled and completed in a timely fashion through internal delivery routes and contracted couriers.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking to resolve issues, ensuring customer satisfaction while following internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate with sales, accounts receivable, warehouse & delivery, and production teams to process orders and schedule deliveries efficiently and accurately
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Receive and enter orders from sales reps and customers for wine orders via email and/or phone
- Drive sales by upselling and providing customers with recommendations and product alternatives while processing orders
- Correspond with sales, warehouse & delivery teams to ensure accuracy of invoices and deliveries
Specific Accountability – Logistics:
- Create daily delivery schedule for delivery drivers, and courier company
- Follow up on delivery delays and discrepancies with all parties involved for resolution in a timely manner
- Completion of post-secondary education is an asset
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook & Excel
- Sales Entry experience is preferred
- High attention to detail, ability to work within tight deadlines and quick paced processes
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates welcomes and encourages applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has a full vaccination policy against COVID 19 to ensure the health and safety of our employees, guests and customers.