Apply for a position as a Warehouse Associate.
Do you have a passion for wine and enjoy working in a dynamic industry? Are you ready to embark on an exciting new phase in your career with a growing company and enthusiastic culture? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Diamond Estates (TSXV: DWS) is the third largest producer of VQA wines in Niagara, Ontario and is proud of our award winning, high-quality wines. Production is centralized in a state-of-the-art facility with a new tasting and retail sales facility. The Company also operates a satellite winery and a sales agency business, Trajectory Beverage Partners (“TBP) that represents foreign and domestic beverage alcohol suppliers across Canada. The Warehouse & Delivery team is looking to add a member in the role of Warehouse Associate.
Based in Beamsville, ON and reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting the warehouse manager with the operation of our various warehousing facilities and inventory control of case goods. This position also includes assisting with the management of deliveries for both domestic and international customers as well as ensuring safety protocols are always followed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of all goods coming and going from the various warehouse locations and inventory tracking.
- Prepare orders for both courier and company drivers.
- Ensure 3-way matching of SKU’s and Lot #’s (order/invoice/BOL) and updating data in the ERP system as required.
- Collaborate with the order desk to prepare orders for the following days deliveries.
- Work with sales team to ensure we are meeting customer’s delivery expectations and overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with Diamond finance team on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to perform accurate and timely inventory counts; resolve discrepancies as they arise.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of warehousing facilities.
Bona fide requirements -
- Valid G license with a clean driving record
- 25 years of age or older due to commercial auto insurance policy on company owned/leased vehicles
- Able to operate forklift, power/ manual hand trucks and dollies.
- Able to lift 20kg cases repetitively.
- 2 years experience in a warehousing or logistics environment.
- Positive team player with a punctual and dependable attitude.
- Able to maintain control and composure in difficult situations
- High attention to detail, with critical thinking skills to solve issues effectively as they arise.
- Exhibit a desire for high standards.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Effective communication skills.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
The company has full vaccination policy against Covid-19 to ensure the health and safety of all employees, visitors, and customers.