Apply for a position as a Retail Sales Associate & Tour Guide at our Niagara-on-the-Lake Tasting Centre.
Lakeview Wine Co., a division of Diamond Estates is looking for positive and energetic Retail Sales & Tour Associates. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, enthusiastic about Ontario wines with preferably experience in hospitality. This is a part-time seasonal position, with shifts occurring on weekdays, weekends, and holidays, averaging 25-35 hours/week.
Our Retail Associates are responsible for consistent and outstanding hospitality for all visitors by providing a friendly, memorable, and informative visitor experience.
- Sell wine, including Wine Club memberships and related retail merchandise
- Understand and operate POS system/cash register
- Conduct tastings and winery tours with energy and enthusiasm
- Perform store open and closing procedures
- Accurate cash handling, daily cash reconciliation
- Welcome visitors to Lakeview Wine Co with sincerity and a positive attitude
- Understand the basics of wine and strive to become an ambassador of wine from Ontario (VQA)
- Ensure retail store and winery is clean and presentable to visitors
- Rotation of stock
- Count monthly inventory as scheduled
- High regard for personal presentation
- Dependable & punctual
- Confident & motivated
- Excellent relationship building skills / Customer Service
- Ability to lift 30-45 pounds (a case of wine)
- Team player with a positive attitude
Sales and/or hospitality experience is an asset but training specific to this position is provided.
You must be able to arrange your own transportation to and from work.
All interested applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.