Apply for a position as a Bottling Line Worker 6-Week Contract at Diamond Estates.
At Diamond Estates Wines & Spirits Ltd, we have a reputation for producing award winning, high quality wines. We are continually growing and encourage our employees to achieve their full potential by cultivating an enthusiastic culture dedicated to offering exceptional customer service from “vine to bottle”. We are always looking for individuals who are hardworking, self-motivated, and reliable; so, if this sounds like we would love to hear from you!
We are needing 2-3 members to join our Bottling team in the role of Bottling Line Worker at our production facility in NOTL; centrally located between Niagara Falls and St Catharines. This position is a
6-week contract role starting immediately, with shifts occurring Monday to Friday, ranging from 32-40 hours/week.
Reporting to the Bottling Line manager, duties will include:
- Place bottles onto line for filling
- Ensure proper operation of line, including cork hopper, screwcap bowl, labeler, etc.
- Pack bottles into cases, and stack onto pallet in proper configuration
- Ensure products are free of defects and conform to company standards
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all packaging equipment
- A competitive wage of $15.20/hour
- Free on-site parking
- Employee discounts on products
- Ability to lift 35lbs repetitively
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Reliable, and hard working
- 18 years old and above, due to AGCO guidelines for individuals working with alcohol
- Able to provide own reliable transportation to and from work
All interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities.