Apply for a position as a Warehouse & Delivery Associate at Diamond Estates.
Do you have a passion for wine and enjoy working in a dynamic industry? Are you ready to embark on an exciting new phase in your career with a growing company and enthusiastic culture? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Diamond Estates (TSXV: DWS) is the third largest producer of VQA wines in Niagara, Ontario and is proud of our award winning, high-quality wines. Production is centralized in a state-of-the-art facility with a new tasting and retail sales facility. The Company also operates a satellite winery and a sales agency business, Trajectory Beverage Partners (“TBP) that represents foreign and domestic beverage alcohol suppliers across Canada. The Warehouse/Delivery team is looking to add a member in the role of Warehouse & Delivery Associate.
Based in Beamsville, ON and reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse & Delivery Associate is responsible for case good inventory control and operation of our various warehousing facilities. Also responsible for the safe use of all company vehicles and the delivery of product to private customers and licensees while providing of customer service.Duties and responsibilities
- Operate and drive all company owned/leased automobiles, vans, and light trucks in a safe manner to pick up and deliver various goods.
- Deliver products over established routes, providing exceptional customer service and accept payments for goods as needed.
- Help in the planning and preparing of delivery routes weekly for both courier and company drivers.
- Report any changes to customers and/or sales entry & logistics team.
- Work with Diamond sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with Finance team on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly inventory count.
- Assist with building and shipping all export, LCBO, and other provincial orders.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness of warehousing facilities.
- Bona fide requirements:
- Valid G license with a clean driving record
- 25 years of age or older due to commercial auto insurance policy on company owned/leased vehicles
- Must have OSSD, or equivalent.
- Able to lift 20kg repetitively.
- Able to operate forklift, power/ manual hand trucks and dollies; on-site training provided if necessary.
- Dependable, punctual, able to work independently.
- Team player with positive attitude, and effective communication skills
- 2 years’ experience in warehousing or logistics environment is preferred.
- Exhibit a desire for high standards.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel and Outlook
All interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for applying, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diamond Estates and its divisions is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with differing abilities.